Diamex led player with usb-stick and Jinx!

Startseite Foren LEDs, Controller, Player Diamex led player with usb-stick and Jinx!

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Autor
    Niels
    Teilnehmer

I can’t see my USB Device in JinX! Did I miss a step in the configuration? I want to use jinx! to make a tpm2 file, put it on my USB stick and play it with my LED-PLAYER-STICK. But in the Jinx! „Add/Edit Device“ menu the „serial Port/USB Device the USB-stick is not visible. In the „Jinx! Konfiguration für LED-Player und LED-Controller-L“ it says I that the drivers for LED players must be installed and the controller must be reachable via COM port. The USB stick is reachable via My Computer but not via jinx!.

My setup:
    Diamex LED-player-stick: The build in Funktionstest works with the IR-B remote controller.

USB stick 32GB: I put the _CONFIG_ file and stripe1-5.out files on USB stick and it works.

Neopixel strips with 900 LEDs: Works, but to light them all i need Jinx! to work.

ER-Tronik
    Verwalter

I think this is a Jinx problem. Perhaps Jinkx can’t handle USB-Sticks cause they are too slow when writing the LED-Datastream. In this case please write the TPM2-File (.out) to your harddisk and after this copy this file with windows filemanager to the stick.
    You can’t connect the stick-player to pc. So you don’t need any driver and you have no COM-Port.

Niels
    Teilnehmer

@ ER-Tronik: Thank you for the great and fast reply.
    It explains a lot. I have been using the pdf-guide for „LED-Controller-L“ instead of „diamex LED-Player-stick“ which is the one i have.

Does anyone know a good guide for learning how to make and save tpm2 files for Diamex LED-player-stick with glediator or jinx?

I am new to LED software and get easily confused by all the features that does not apply to me.

Ansicht von 3 Beiträgen - 1 bis 3 (von insgesamt 3)
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.